cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM 5.0 - IC WebClient - BP Search Term 1 - Method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Does anyone know of a SAP Standard Method to retrieve Search Term 1 for the Business Partner (Customer). I want to display the value in the Identify Account View

Thanks

Panduranga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use the function module BUP_PARTNER_GET.

Smita.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxman

Thank you for your detailed response.

I quite new to all of this but will give it a try.

Regards

Panduranga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing this thread

Technical Team extending BOL as per IC Webclient Cookbook

Regards

Panduranga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately I only have access to Methods through HTMLB. I'm not permitted ABAP access on this project.

Regards

Panduranga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here Are the steps which I did and tested the new QUERY in transcation GENIL_BOL_BROWSER, it is working fine. I am yet to change BSP level.

I followed the instructions in the IMG(CRM> CRM Cross applicationComponents>GenIL > Component Specific> Extend Object model for business partner) to extend the search.

To implement your own search, for example, new search parameters, or to filter the search results by your own criteria:

1. Create a new structure ZCRMST_HEADER_SEARCH_BUIL as copy of CRMST_HEADER_SEARCH_BUIL and add the new fields to the new structure.

2. In Object Definition, define a name(ZBuilHeaderSearch) for the new search query and assign the new structure(ZCRMST_HEADER_SEARCH_BUIL) name to the new object, also enter ROOT object "BuilHeader".

3. Create a class ZCL_BUIL_HEADER as subclass of CL_BUIL_HEADER.

4. in IMG again assign this class to the external object name.

5. Implement GET_RESULT_TABLE method in ZCL_BUIL_HEADER class with the following extra code apart from existing code in the super class.

Data: lv_sort1 type bu_sort1,

lv_sort2 type bu_sort2.

lv_sort1 = ls_header_search-search1.

lv_sort2 = ls_header_search-search2.

pass above two parameters to 'TREX_BUPA_SEARCH' Function module which is present in the GET_RESULE_TABLE method.

6. Test your query in the GENIL_BOL_BROWSER.

I am getting correct result.

regards,

Laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Panduranga,

Why do you need function to display the value ?

If you working with ICWC all you have to do is use wizard and add this attributes from BOL model to your context node and use this attribute inside the HTML.

Good Luck

Eli Steklov

If it helps please reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will do so Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also trying out the same. Post your approach if you find before..