cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

questions in APP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GURU'S

1) why do we give next payment run day in APP can any body explain with examples

2)Suppose if there are 100 open items for payment if i want to block 25-30 items where we can block in F110 , (one r two we can block it but if its huge what to do)

3)how print programe will start in APP

4)if i have 3-4 banks how to/where to assign cheque format for print can you please explain with examples

immediate reply for above will be hightly appreciated

thanks and regards

geetha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geetha,

1) This date is needed in order to check the due date of payables. If an item is already overdue on the date of the next payment run, or would lose cash discount, the system pays the item in this payment run.

2) While posting the document for vendor we have to specify payment block field. so that whenever u r running F110 u can select only those u want to cleared (OR) In the F110 there is one field is called edit proposal and there u can select the items u want to cleared.

3) In the printout/data medium u have to specify the variant there we have to enter the print programme name.

4) In the configuration payment method in country we have to specify which format Ex) RFFOUS_C like this as per u r client requirement we have to set up the layout.

Geeta i hope this can help for u then what about points don't forget to post the points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajani thax for ur reply , i will assign some points i have some question in APP when you run the APP its create one file for back purpose what is name of the file and what kind of data it will store???

value points assigned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geeta

1.Next payment run date we will give for the documents created till that will pickup in this payment run. because nextpayment run value date will be some other day. till this time no payment will be there these vendors got delay for payment. thats the reason we mention the nextpayment run date to pick the documents in this payment run.

2. Doyou want to block the 100 items at single shot select the edit proposal list icon select the vendor no in top you will find block all button select that and block the payment 100 items will be block.

3 Print programme you have to specify in automatic payment program configuration country specific settings same as cheque payment program also there you have to specify the payment type also.

Thanks and Regds

Sarita

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

2)Suppose if there are 100 open items for payment if i want to block 25-30 items where we can block in F110 , (one r two we can block it but if its huge what to do)

You can view the display proposal and in there you can change the payment block field and block those items that you do not intend to pay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

IF U EXPLAIN BRIEFLY THAT COULD BE APPRECIATED I HV GOOD ANSWERS FOR Q #1 & 4

former_member200240
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Geetha

1.) Next payment run is given because if any of the open items fall due after the current payment run but before next payment run, those also will be picked up inorder to avail any cash discounts, etc from the vendor.

4.) Cheque format- Are you trying to do payment medium program. In that case, you need to create a variant for the payment medium format RFFOUS_C (Applicable for US). This program name is to be entered in Payment method configuration for Country in FBZP. RFFO* (* represents Country key) is the classic payment medium program.

Hope this is useful

S Jayaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

THAQ JAYA,

please explain the two more questions i will assign points

thanks and regards

Geeta

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Click on Change proposal,drilldown tothe line items and set payment block.

This may need to be done individually.

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Geetha,

1. that is the way the system will know, which invoices to pay, i. e. they become due until next payment run

2. as far as I know, you can only do one by one. other option is to develop some customer program to do this in one go.

3. ???

4. in customizing (FI / Customers and vendros / Business transactions / Outgoing payments / automatic outgoing ...)

hope this helps

ec