cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

field Pick quantity is blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using verison 4.6 C I have created 2 sales order with same data except for the shipping condition. The sales order 1 has an shipping condition that takes a shipping point 3004 and Storage location 304 them I create the outbound delivery starting by sales order 1 and the field Pick quantity (LIPSD-PIKMG) is filled automatically.

The sales order 2 has an shipping condition that takes a shipping point 3204 and Storage location 354 when I create the outbound delivery starting by sales order 2, the field Pick quantity is blank and the user has to fill it manually.

Can somebody tell me on what it depends?

In customizing the two storage location 304 and 354 have the same division 3001 and me it seems the same characteristics about shipment and picking.

Please help me.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for responding,

The field Pick quantity gives the item quantity that appears on the printed picking list

The problem was that in customizing the shipping point 3204 is not set up in print parameters about shipping: transaction VP01SHP.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If non-warehouse management material is used.

To bypass Pick quantity based on configuration in Delivery Item Category, see the relevant for picking field.

Please do double-check on your configuration:

1. Shipping point determination, it seems your shipping conditionloading groupplant are OK since SO#2 can pick up shipping point 3204.

2. Storage location determination, it seems the shipping pointplantstorage condition are OK aswell, SAP can find Sloc 354.

3. Delivery Item category [0vlp], determine storage location and not relevant for picking should be selected.

That's all...

Regards,

~gum+