cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting items in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement from customer service that I need your help with.

When sales clerk are typing in order items some checks are made to see if the customer are actually allowed to order the specified material to the requested date. The checks are made towards the customer delivering plant and the logistic status MARC-MMSTA. That is no problem actually.

My problem arises with the fact that I suggested to put a rejection code in VBAP-AUGRU for items not deliverable but the CS manager wants the items automatically deleted after a notification message to the sales clerk.

The checks for validity are made in USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP in MV45AFZB.

How do I delete the items? I can put reason for rejection flag and then use that flag to delete items when I save the order if neccesary, but I rather would like the items to disappear without needing to save the order.

I found USEREXIT_DELETE_DOCUMENT in MV45AFZZ but I guess it is not sufficent to just remove the XVBAP-entries. I assume there are more tables and workareas to clear for those deleted items, for example VBEP and VBUP.

Any advice??

regards,

Glenn Karlsson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glenn

Why dont you use "<b>Listing / Exclusion" - transaction code VB01</b>.

Material listing and exclusion lets you control which materials specific customers may or may not buy. For example, if you create a listing of products for an individual customer, the customer may only order products on the list. If you create an order for this customer, a check is carried out during item entry to make sure that the material entered is on the list. You can also specify material exclusion for a particular customer. The customer may not order excluded materials from you.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, we cannot use listing/exclusion. The checks are made based on material status in MARC and customer delivering plant. Since materials are put on "block" for certain customers all the time listing/exclusion is to much work effort to maintain.

regards,

Glenn