Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transport

Aummad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i need to transport the start routine from dev, qa and prod.

Please some one help me.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

While you are transporting your Update rules it acutomatically picks the routines, formulas.... what ever you inserted in your update rules.

If you want to check the contents in your request go to SE10 and select display of your requests, expand your request ID node, expand Object List of Request... there you can find what ever objects included in that particular transport.

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards,

Babu

Aummad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i pick up my transfer rul for transport the start routine.

it is show datasorce, communication stru. transert rule, routine under the nee of request number, i selected only require object,

what should i do just transport it.

Please guide me.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The start routine of the transfer rule comes together with all you mentioned, you can take off the data source if you want to, but comm/Structure and tran/Rule should be there. Then go to se10 and release the task under the request and release the request as well.

If auto transport is setup, then your transport should be imported to the next system in the land scape. You can also check if the transport went fine or not by double clicking on the transport request in se10.

thanks.

Wond

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think you can tranport the routine by itself.

You need to collect update rules in a transport request and trasnport it across QA & PRD.

When you activate or Save Update Rules it will be prompted to create a new request number. Create a new request there and release the tranport in SE01/09 and ask your basis team to move to QA & PRD.

Alternatively you can collect update rules via Transport connection. Select grouping option 'only necessary objects' and collect your update rules.

Aummad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

start routine in the transfer rules,

i already given the request no. now what should i do, just release the request or need to go in transport and select grouping.................. and press transport icon,

Thanks

former_member187400
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

If you already had the req. no.

Release the req in BW Development :

1. tcode se10.

2. find the request and release it whose icon is car.

go to BW Production, to transport it .

1. tcode STMS.

2. referesh it, then find the request no.

3. tranport it using button whose icon is car.

Hope it helps you a lot.

Regards,

Niel.

( Many thanks for any points you choose to assign).