cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fullfill cross-company sale without selling products directly to customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, friends:

As our business process required, we need to make the cross-company sale between to plants under two company codes.

The business process required is different from standard inter-company billing in SAP SD module. Our business process is as follows:

sales order --> PR --> PO --> cross-company stock transfer --> delivery to customer --> billing.

However, there is a difficulty in this process of make-to-stock production method. When we use schedule line item in SO to trigger the PO, there is a must to assign "account assignment category" in PO. This indicator is unchangable in PO by manual. When post goods recepit against the PO, there is no stock quantity udpate in un-restricted stock. By the way, I selected "C" in the "account assignment category" of schedule line item cofiguration.

Checked the MM documents, I found it seemed like only two results of PGR against PO with account assignment category. One result of PGR is directly consumpted by receiptent or unloading point. The other result of PGR is updating sepecial stock. For example, I've fullfilled the process for make-to-order production method, the stocks are specified for sales order.

In our requiremnt, we have to post to normal un-restricted stock for the following ATP in sales order.

Could any friend give some suggestion on this issue?

Thanks!

Justin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

waiting for kindly suggestion or help

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

pop-up for help, thanks!