cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Del Is Blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys ,

I dont know if its an intresting question but Important..

I am creating a sales order and in the Item level where you enter Items has "Delivery Block Status" is set to blocked. But I dont want it to be blocked.

But I dont know how to change. Its grey.its populated automatically. I checked Item Catogory and sales Doc and Schedule line Item.. But No luck..

Can some1 advice me??? plzz..

Best regards,

Lata.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

This seems to be related with Credit Check. Release it with VKM5 to unblock it.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the item category ? Check the item category for any default delivery block indicator is set or not?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello latha,

Opened the sales document in Change mode.Go to EDIT tab page select the FAST CHANGES. Here select the Delivery block option and maintain as blank.

Now the system shows the delivery block has been cancelled.

now do the goods issue.

regards,

v.s.vas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check the credit status of the sales order. Credit status should be in approved status.

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lata,

Delivery block can happen in 4 areas.

1. Sales document type

2. Schedule line category

3. Delivery type

4. Shipping Activities

Just check all those 4 areas. Or else you can also check at VD05 if the customer is blocked for delivery or else there might be chance of any user exit whch automatically blocks a order as soon as it is created.

Anyhow you can release the block by using t code VA02.

Reward if it solves

Thanks and Regards

Pratyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the item category ( Eg : If you are using TAN, then check TAN), for any default delivery block is maintained or not, then clear it.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

Check the Customer Master For Blocked Status whether there are any blocks exist or not .

T Code : XD05

and Check the Item Block Status in Schedule line Category and also Check the Movement Type.

Check the Sales Order Block in the Sales Document Type.

Regards..

Praveen Kumar.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latha

Open the Order in Chnage mode and click on the Sales Tab screen - the Delivery block field is seen here and you can reove this block

In all probability, you have been viewing the status screen - where field willl be grey

cheers

nandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

No that field is greay even in change mode....

If i go to status tab in the sales order header..."Overall blkd status" is set to Blocked.

I donno why this happens... Can any1 advice??

Best regards,

Lata