cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manufacturer link to product in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the 'manufacturer' field that is visible in the ERP MM03 'Purchasing View' stored in standard SRM product tables or does it have to be customized if it's required? The manufacturer exist in the business partner tables but is there a standard link in a table between the SRM product and manufacturer fields?

Thanks,

Jerry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u><i>Which SRM / CCM versions are you using ? Please give complete details in your next reply.</i></u>

<u>(Manufacturer Part number) field - MFRPN is available in the catalog ?</u>

If yes, did you configure the OCI to transfer it to the catalogue ?
I not :

- configure OCI to transfer it else
- you could use bbp_doc_change badi to complete PO by filling out the MFRPN.

Thus your catalog OCI should be configured in the folowing way :
NEW_ITEM-MANUFACTCODE (manufacturer number of the item) to MFR_NO_EXT - "Manufacturer of the Shopping Cart Line

MANU_PROD (Manufacturer Product number) field is available at shopping cart line item.

<u>Can you confirm that the catalogue manufacturer code is sent from the catalogue to SRM ?</u>

<u><b>OCI document is here :</b></u>

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/97abb390-0201-0010-718f-d6a...

<u>Related links -></u>

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suspected that it was required but I was hopping that it was available in SRM somewhere.

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a relationship screen between the MPN and the material. However that is not replicated from the R/3 by default. If you would need to populate it, maybe can try to use the BADI PRODUCT_CUSTOMER2 to populate the relationship yourself.

Regards.