Standard Transport system is active. you cannot save
We have migrated our 3.X queries to 7.0. But when the developer is trying
to save the query in Web BEx, he gets an error "Standard Transport system
is active. you cannot save". I checked the j2ee logs and got the same
text. Also I checked the note 356018 but then the system is a development system and we do not want anyone to create objects in $TMP. Is there anyway to resolve this? The steps are as follows:
1. Transaction RSRT enter any query.
2. select the button ""Java Web""
3. right click on the table and select Save View
4. Enter qm_v## as your query name
5. You will see the message on the top of the window "Standard Transport system is active. you cannot save"
I do not want to deactivate standard transport in AWB since its a development system nor do I want to assign the parameters RSOSTANDARDCTOACTIVE to the developers.