Did you mean: 

Standard Transport system is active. you cannot save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have migrated our 3.X queries to 7.0. But when the developer is trying

to save the query in Web BEx, he gets an error "Standard Transport system

is active. you cannot save". I checked the j2ee logs and got the same

text. Also I checked the note 356018 but then the system is a development system and we do not want anyone to create objects in $TMP. Is there anyway to resolve this? The steps are as follows:

1. Transaction RSRT enter any query.

2. select the button ""Java Web""

3. right click on the table and select Save View

4. Enter qm_v## as your query name

5. You will see the message on the top of the window "Standard Transport system is active. you cannot save"

I do not want to deactivate standard transport in AWB since its a development system nor do I want to assign the parameters RSOSTANDARDCTOACTIVE to the developers.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Arvind.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arvind,

Please check this:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/804575

Regards

alen

former_member210321
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

A transport order pops up, define your order than after that you can save the Query.

AM.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

I wonder is you hava configured the Transport domain in STMS... basically logon to cleint 000 and go to STMS, if theres no configuration at all you'll get a popup, just create a new transport domain even if the system is standalone.

This might help

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Juan for your response. There is no question about this not being included in a domain. This is QA system of the landscape which was refreshed from Production using SAP's system copy method. All basic setup is definitely complete.

Thanks,

Arvind.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

The landscape is properly setup and so is the TMS. Its our Production support landscape. What you have pointed out is just the setup of TMS which has been done when the system was released for Production. The issue that has occurred is after we converted all our 3.X queries and web templates to 7.0 which are java based and hence this issue wherein the system doesn't allow for any Java changes.

Thanks,

Arvind.