cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message to Warning message in MIGO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we are executing MIGO 411 K transaction we are getting error message 'Enter Vendor Number'. I want to supress change error message to warning message.

Because my requirement is populate vendor dynamically based on combination of Material, Plant, Storage location and Batch. I got user exit for this User-exit (EXIT_SAPMM07M_001) when click on check button.

We found a User-exit (EXIT_SAPMM07M_001) triggered when User clicks on 'CHECK' button. But since the vendor field (LIFNR) is a mandatory field in MIGO 411 K transaction, its throwing an error message 'Enter Vendor Number'. So unable to proceed further.

so i want to change error message into warning message and then i will proceed.

error message i m getting is " Enter vendor number for special stock k".

Or is there any other to populate the vendor dynamically based on Material, Plant, Storage location and Batch. please help..

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error is dynamic call so you can't make this one as warning message but why don't you try to add the search criteria based on your requirement to the field of vendor in migo.

e.g. when you do F4 or drop down you will see the list of vendor you can get from diff way.......so add one more earch criteria for your reqs here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks charlie..is there any other way..to populate dynamically...