Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandatory segments in idoc CREMAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am trying to test the idoc with msg type : CREMAS05 and based on the idoc documentation, went ahead and filled in details in the mandatory segment E1LFA1M. The idoc resulted in an error. After looking at the error messages, i realised that i have to fill in the segments E1LFA1H, E1LFB1H and E1LFM1H for the same attributes TDOBJECT, TDNAME, TDID, TDSPRAS and TDSPRASISO.

I filled in some dummy values making sure that the TDNAME and TDID combination existed in the table TTXID and posted the idoc. Only then did it post successfully.

In the documentation, the segments E1LFA1H, E1LFB1H and E1LFM1H are not mentioned as mandatory. So why is the idoc erroring out when i leave them blank. Does it have something to do with the test tool WE19 or is it that these segments are mandatory??

Further, i was also forced to add data to the bank data related segment ' E1LFBKM ' in order for the idoc to post successfully. This segment too is mentioned to be optional in the documentation

Please clarify.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Referred to WE60 for documentation. Cannot have blank segments while using the test tool WE19. Works fine in real time environment.