SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRT 14 release date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anybody know when CRT 14 will be released? We thought it was going to be this week.

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

former_member195888
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Denise,

you mean the support package for 4.72, right (SAPKIPQH14)? Actually this is supposed to be available very soon. Please check again next week whether you can download it. If not and there is an urgent need for it, please let us know such that we can do some more research on it.

Regards

Joachim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joachim,

The marketplace CRT schedule lists that the planned release date was scheduled for 10/7/07. The actual field is blank. We have planned and have started applying the year end CRT's and really need to also include this one.

If possible, could you give us an exact date? We do have an urgent need to know this information so other decisions can be made.

Thank you,

Denise

0 Kudos

Hi Denise,

where did you found 10/7/07? Actually I'm seeing only 11/7/07 as planned date and +/- 1 week is somehow the typical time span when the SP is then actually being released. This would also be in line with the pattern of a new SP about every 6 months. Could it be a typo or are we talking about a different CRT/ SP?

Regards

Joachim

0 Kudos

Hello again,

Yes - sorry - it was a typo. The date is11/7/07.

With that being said, is it possible to get an exact date? I know I'm pushing you to be specific but we are at a stand still in our process until we know this date. We do understand that it can be a week either way but is there any chance it will be available by Monday, Nov 12th? If no, we will start letting our users know that the testing schedule will have to be changed.

Again, thank you.

Denise

0 Kudos

Hi Denise,

I'm sorry, but I don't think that this is possible. You should definitely plan with a tolerance range for the release of SPs. Actually once released the SP is immediately available to you. Before it is release any date would just be "planned".

Regards

Joachim

0 Kudos

Hi -

Understood. We were just going on past history (back to 2004) which has been always a few days to a week eariler. Only once did it come out on the actual due date and that was in 2004.

Thanks for your assistance. We will continue to watch for it to be released.

Denise