Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to create spool in an online report

Hi All,

I have a requirement where the ALV report output has customers and details related to it.For example My report output has three customers(with a check box against it) and each customer has 5 line items.The user will select first and the last customer and press a push button provided.Once he clicks this push button, I should get the customers which are selected by the users and the line items related to this customers.I am able to capture all this.Now the real problem here is that I have to create a pdf document for each customer along with line items and send it as an email.In effect, in this scenario I have to create two pdf documents since the user has selected two customers on the output screen and send it to the email of that particular customer.Is there any FM available to create spool in the background for each of these customers(along with line items data) and make use of this spool number to generate a pdf document using CONVERT_ABAPSPOOLJOB_2_PDF.Once I get this I can send the email.

Please help!

Thanks in advance

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question