cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding sap script account title field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I create a new sap script for payment print prog... for that i use standard prg RFFOUS_C, in my sap script field ios acoint code and accout tile i already find account code REGUP-HKONT but i ddidn't get account title field........ so in which table i find this field????? how can i find account title field????

give me suggetion

Jigar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are talking about the account text .. than you can find it out from SKAT-TXT20.

You need pass:

KTOPL = your current Chart of account

SKANR = your GL account (REGUP-HKONT)

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naimesh,

I got it.. Thanks buddy.... i need some more fields i have amount field

&regup-dmbtr& but i want amout discription(particulars) field so how can i search this field??? and another <b>check voucher no, batch no.</b>.....

Give me suggetion

Jigar

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For amount you need to use the SPELL_AMOUNT ...

RFFOUS_C is derviing the amount in text by using this FM and stores in the SPELL .. which is a local structure defined in the program

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naimesh,

No naimesh i dont want to "amt in words" from use spell_amount.... I want amount discriptin field like "payment for the cost of shared services fee"

Jigar

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

based on which field you want to derive this description?

Give me name and structure of the field..

if you want to find out the text table for any master table you can find out like this:

Say for MARA..

SE11 > enter table as MARA .. display... > Go to > Text table ...you will see the text table as MAKT.

In this way, try to find out the text table for your fields...

regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naimesh,

thanks for help. I created sap script for payment print prog. for that amount i use &regup-dmbtr&, i want that amount discription field. i understand your way.... but i dont know that table name, i use in my script two table "REGUP and REGUH".

Jigar

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't get you properly...

but still if you want to know the field's short text you can get it like this:

Select DDTEXT
into l_text
from DD03M
where tabname = 'REGUP'
and   FIELDNAME = 'DMBTR'
and   DDLANGUAGE = sy-langu.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naimesh,

How can i give you point cause in my screen no displaying point selection radio button..... any problem in sdn site???

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Answers (0)