Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting: Adopt country of origin of component for finished product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I need please your help on this issue:

During MIGO for subcontracting (101, 543), the country of origin for the produced batch (Goods receipt 101) has to be adopted from the batch of one of the consumed materials (543). The used logic to establish from which consumed materials it must be adopted is here regardless.

In User Exit EXIT_SAPMM07M_003, i read the list of compenents to be consumed from MDSB or RESB (using EBELN/EBELP) which were written as i delivered the components to the subcontractor. My Problem is that, in these tables the batch of the materials to be consumed is empty.

Without this i cannot access in MIGO into the table MCHA to get the country of origin of the consumed material.

<i>Note: The country of origin MUST come from MCHA of the consumed material. We use only a valuation type but the material is procurred from different countries for the same price using purchasing info records and it can vary from PO to PO.</i>

How can i solve this problem?

Best regards

Manuel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Batch of consumed materials must be available in MSEG. Perhaps, you may need to map your available data with MSEG for further drill down.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The consumed materials are not available at this moment in MSEG(in this user exit).

Other ideas?

Br

Manuel