Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Safety Time interval for 0CO_OM_CCA_9

Hello Friends I want to set the Safety Time interval for 0CO_OM_CCA_9 Datasource to One hour. I went to BWOM2_V_SAFETY but I do not see any values in SE11 Display BWOM2_V_SAFETY in Source ECC System

No database view exists for view BWOM2_V_SAFETY

Then I tried to Go to BWOM_SETTINGS but I find the values like BWFISAFETY = 1 and BWFITINBOR = 020000

what do I need to change to make the delta extract faster like in 1 or 2 hours or is this setting ok. I read the oss 416265 BUT It did not tell this/

what is these values and how it link safety interval.

Please help me explain what is these two tables and how can I make and customize the entries in this table for safety time interval to 1 hour.

<b>SDN Response in one of the post</b>

discovered that that there are 2 parameters that control the upload of FI data to BI... Data of the previous day are never extracted by default before 2am the next night... This is controlled by the 2 parameters BWFISAFETY and BWFITINBOR in table BWOM_SETTINGS in the source system.

If you have any documents please email at

Message was edited by:

soniya kapoor

That note is extremely important ,what it means by default CO extractors extract DELTA data with interval of 120 minutes or 2 hours so if posting is done at 4.00 PM you would get that data at 6.00 PM by default ,in order to avoid that you can tweak around this settings for less interval using the table BWOM2_SAFETY and the note u mentioned .

Also refer note- note 553561 for more details

PS - this only affects DELTA extracts,full records no time interval required.

Hope it Helps

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question