cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integartion Builder is too slow, rather not opening at all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

could you help me resolve this. i'm not at all able to open Integration Builder. and before everything was working well. but when i tried with three Scenarios using File and JDBC adapter. it just stopped. and i got two Cache errors, when JDBC adapter used.

i also went through "Thread: SXI_CACHE error status " but IB itself is not opening to refresh it.

The two cache errors says:

-Unable to refresh cache contents

-error during last attempt to refresh cache

the answers are highly appreciated.

Prema.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>> i'm not at all able to open Integration Builder

Clear the Java cache ( In your system ). Usually the path will be - C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\IBM\Java\Deployment\javaws\cache\http

and try log into it.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agasthuri ,

i dont see any path like: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\IBM\Java\Deployment\javaws\cache\http

is there any other path i car search for?

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of username - system profile username

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\IBM\Java\Deployment\javaws\cache\http

Run in Command prompt.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agasthuri ,

i found the path. in the path instead of <b>IBM</b> i have <b>Sun</b>

and how do i clear the cahe now?

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prema,

Clear the cache in the means delete all the files under the folder pointed out by Doss.

@ Agasthuri:Please correct me if i'm wrong.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Under <b>http</b> folder, i dont see any files, instead i have another folder caled <b>Dstarxi </b> and which agian contains 205 files and 9 folders, with everything it is <b>51.8</b> MB size.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prema,

Your are right IBM instead SUN

Delete the server folder which you are unable to connect IB.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

>>Clear the cache in the means delete all the files under the folder pointed out by Doss.

You are right.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agasthuri,

could you suggest me which <b>server folder</b> to delete. because, i should not delete some folder which again causes some other problem.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are trying to delete the jar files whcih your JWS downloaded from server...it will be in the following path

C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Local Settings\Application Data\JAVA ............

I suggest you for this probelm just unistall the JWS from the control panel and reinstall with the version 1.4.2.19 or any servies in 1.4.2..............

this should sovle your peoblem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried deleting the jar files which JWS downloaded from server , from the mentioned path but then it is not helping...

i think, as you suggested i need to unistall the JWS and reinstall it..

but b4 doing this, are there any other solutions?

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

cnt think of any other solution now, but try to reinstall the JWS and make sure your N/W reach to server is good, hope this should slove the problem.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was resolved long back. closing the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not ur problem..wat u have done is absolutely correct..refreshing cache is there bt its not happening for that,it is all due to slow network connection,u try it at some later point of tme..i guess it will work perfectly..

Former Member
0 Kudos

pankaj,

My local Area connection status shows, speed as <b>10.0 Mbps</b> (i think this is slow) and sent <b>packets</b> as <b>68</b> but <b>recieved packets as 0</b>... i think bcoz of this i'm not able to open ID and IR.. please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have reinstalled the JWS.. but nothing is helping...

could any one tell me what is <b>database archive stuck</b>? and how do i check its logfiles... i think this is the problem... because when i used JDBC adapter, after that only i'm encountering this problem....

anybody's help is highly appriciated....

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The file system /usr/sap/ might be 100% full this might cause the java engine issue. Try to clear some space

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have cleared <b>/usr/sap/</b> , but aslo of no use....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prema,

Why don't you check the communication channel in Run Time Workbench. Please check your connection in Run Time Workbench first. If the channel is running fine in Run Time Workbench then please reply to my mail. Then lets us think in different way. I assume that there may be something wrong in the communication channel.

BR

Soumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

now i see that my Run Time Workbench itself is not working.

the main page of Run Time Workbench opens but when i got to "components display" , it is not displaying anything. before i use to get all the compnents.

i really dont understand the problem.

former_member181959
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try restarting the system.

Prasad Babu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasad ,

i tried restarting the System many times but again nothing is haapening.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i remember having the exact same issue long ago,server is real slow and then after few weeks it will completely die,won't even start,i guess the Basis guy installed some patch or SP and then all was well.

now i m not sure which patch it was or which SP coz it was long time ago,only thing i remember is that he installed some Patch or SP,so you also get in touch with the basis guy.

a search on SAP marketplace won't hurt too

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aamir ,

could you let me know what was the patch?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are many reasons why the cache can not be updated.

1. The network is slow to display or to update the contents.

2. The system resources are runnig high in which case it will take time to refresh

3. There is some problem in the internal connections.

There might be other cases but these are the most general ones.

Though the third one is related to the first, there might be times when the network is OK but the connections have been tampered with. So it is no wrong in checking them as well...

If all these are good, then i think there should not be any problem in loading or updating the cache. Also check the user permissions.

Award if helpful,

Sarath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarat,

1. Network is not slow, it is as it was before (please let me know, where i can see this. and how much should be the speed)

2. and none of the other system resources are running, other than XI.

3. and could you tell me what is internal connection here? ( how do i check this?)

and i have all the permission.

Actually i have problem with Loading Integartion Repository and Directory. but all other tools of XI (SLD and RWB) loads properly.

i tried all the solutions provided by Shabarish and Sudhir Porumamilla. but nothing is happening. still both ID and IR are not opening after providing the Logon details.

this is happening since few days. before it was working fine.

please help me.