cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Signature -- Unlock signed off document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are implementing digital signature to BBP documentation. The signatures can be successfully triggered and documents can be signed off and status changed. When trying to unlock the signed off documents, in the document attribute window, the unlock button is however not available. Therefore we can never get a signed document re-opened. I wonder how we could configure to get the button visible?

We'd appreciate any suggestions you may have to share with us. Many thanx!

Regards, Li

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jason,

Thanks for the message. Yes the "document is locked" checkbox has been selected.

What is the role you mentioned? I created a role with authorization objects C_SIGN and C_SIGN_BGR, but it seemed not to help.

There is supposed to be a "document unlock" botton available in the document attribute, see a sample in the presentation (shown in slide 11, step 3).

https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700002397472006E

Now when I open the attribute of a signed document, the "document unlock" button is not available, I am wondering where in the configuration/role we should do more.

Hopefully this helps you to understand my problem a bit more

Kind regards,

Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I did the whole configuration once again from beginning and it seemed that the digital signature is working as expected. My mistake afterall!

Also the role for this signature (authorization object C_SIGN, and C_SIGN_BGR) is working.

Thanks anyway for your attention and helps

Li Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Li,

I haven't implemented digital signatures but have you checked your status schema to see if that status has the locked checkbox selected?

If that's the case there is a permission you can give to a role that allows them to change the status from a locked status to an unlocked status.

regards,

Jason