cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a simple webdynpro with a Group and Container form.The container form has simple input text boxes linked to context values .

When I test this application in IE, I get :OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED error.

The table with which the fields are linked is empty..Do you think that could be a problem?

Thanks,Mukta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for helpingm in solving the cardinality issue!That solved the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

please go through this

The Reason for this Error/Dump is when you transfer characteristics and subsequently activate them, the system carries out an internal check to see whether the "With master data" indicator was activated. This check is performed using the active version of the characteristic. If the characteristic is a referencing characteristic whose basic characteristic is also activated (but only after the referencing characteristic) and is itself a new basic characteristic, the reference on the active characteristic is not filled. This results in a short dump.

Which BW Version are you on..?

Inyou are on BI 7.0.. refer to OSS Note 1059198 - Runtime error OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED

Import Support Package 15 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 BI (BI Patch 14 or SAPKW70015) into your BI system. The Support Package is available once Note 991094

reward point if helpful.

thanks

mrutyun^

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you a bot that reads answers from db corresponding to catchwords like OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want empty tables as a possibility,

use cardinality 0..n on the node you want to display

grtz,

Koen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to change the cardinality at the Context Node, but it is disabled.Where can I do it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mukta.......

the reason that your cardinality is disabled, is that... it would have been declared in the component controller. so you have to change the cardinality of the node in the component controller.

---regards,

alex b justin

Madhu2004
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mukta,

You might have declared the node in the component controller and mapped that into the view.Just go to component controller and change the cardinality of the node which u binded to the table.

Madhu