cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DELETE LIMIT CONFIRMATION IN SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a urgent question regarding GR in SRM. We are using SRM5.0 in classic scenario.

I was creating a limit shopping cart, with follow up actions confirmation and invoice.

Afterwards I confirmed the GR for the limit position. Now I want to delete this limit confirmation again. For normal GR it is working fine, but for the limit confirmation the "Delete-Button" is inactive. Is this standard or did we forget some settings?

Thanks in advance,

Martina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martina,

In case of Limit Item when you select Confirmation and Invoice SRM creates backend PO with item catagory D (Service) and when you do confirmation in SRM for such item system creates Service Entry Sheet> Auto Acceptance of SES>Post auto GR.

When you go to process GR, Delete button is disabled. Check which Service Pack you are on?

Before Service Pack SAPKIBKT07 this button was enabled but it use to do nothing after clicking on it. With SAP Note Number 985179 (Part of Support Pack 07) this Delete Button was disabled.

If you are on SP 07 and does not have SP11 then implement SAP Note Number <b>1080634 .</b> This note enables the Delete button in transaction Process Confirmation for such items. <b>There should not be any release strategy for service entry sheet in backend.</b> There is one more note number 1019832. You need to apply this too to avoid another error.

This should resolve the issue. Pl. award full points if helpful.

Thanks

Shrini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrini,

we are on Service Pack SAPKIBKT09. We just implemented Note 1080634. From my understanding there was no need to implement Note 1019832, because it is part of SAPKIBKT09.

Now the Delete-Button is active, but when I click on the Delete button, the error 'Cancellation not possible, follow-on document exist' is thrown.

We do not have any release strategy for services entry sheet in the backend activated.

Thanks,

Martina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martina,

Pl. check if any invoice is posted in backend for this item, if not try to cancel the service entry sheet in backend in Transaction ML81N give your Service Entry sheet number and first Revoke Acceptance and then Delete, if it works i suggest you open a message with SAP, if it does not work it will give you more sensible error to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Shrini

Deloitte

Award points if this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martina, Shrini,

We are facing the same issue in SRM 5.0 classic (SP10). We have activated the Delete button with note 1080634 but when clicking on the Delete button, the error 'Cancellation not possible, follow-on document exist' is thrown.

We have not created an invoice for this. Also we are able to revoke and delete the SES from ECC.

Any suggestions please...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error 'Cancellation not possible, follow-on document exist' is resolved when note 1123285 was applied. A reversal document was created. However, this document didnot post the SES reversal document in ECC. The status in SRM for the reversal document is 'Approved' (not 'Posted to backend').

The SES in ECC still remained in Accepted state. Any suggestions why the reversal didnot transfer to ECC from SRM?

Please guide on all implications of activating SES reversal in SRM. I am seeing number of OSS notes related to service comfirmations.

Is Service confirmations not fully supported in SRM 5.0?