cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error:1 duplicate record found. 0 recordings used in table /BI0/XBPARTNER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hei everyone

I get an error of duplicate data records when trying to load masterdata to InfoObject.

I've tried to load to PSA and then to InfoObject. In PSA it doesn't show any errors but when loading to infoobject it again gets an error.

I've also tried to loading to PSA with options 'Ignore double data records' and 'Update subsequently in data targets'. I still get an error.

Any suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Maarja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as you are loading business partner data, you might check for overlapping time slices within the records for one partner. If the data isn't to much, make a analysis in psa and sort the records by the partner no, datefrom and dateto.

regards

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are 166468 records - i'm afraid its too much to sort and analyse in PSA.

Thanks for the idea though.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I used in BW 3.5 and have same problem which "8 duplicate record found. 17 recordings used in table /BIC/XZ_SUBD". I go into Infopackage in Processing tab and choose in 3rd option tick in update subsequently in data target but no option ignore duplicate record. I think option "ignore duplicate record" will happen only new BW version(V 7.0). So anyone can find solution for this problem in BW 3.5 ??

Thanks for your help,

= SJ =

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try enabling error handling in the Infopackage and load from the PSA to the target. It will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check that attribute change run moniter if that infoobject in that list run attribute change run once.

or

try with error handling in the infopackage options.

thanks

S.venkat