cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

result of FOX in a message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to do validation using a fox formula.

do you know where can I define the message type?

Ex:

If A<B

MESSAGE 'A<B not possible'

Best regards;

Ricardo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks; That sove the question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create messages in T-Code in SE91. Then you can include this message in your FOX.

rgds,

From SAP Online Help :

<i><b>Issuing Messages</b>

Messages can be issued with MESSAGE Tnnn(class) or with MESSAGE Tnnn(class) WITH operand1 ... operand4. T is the type of message. 'E' = error, 'I' = information. nnn is a three-figure number. class is the message class. Optionally, a maximum of 4 operands can be entered additionally. Operands can either be variables or strings enclosed in quotation marks. If you trigger a type 'E' error, then the planning function results are not transferred into the internal transaction data buffer.

The messages are gathered and displayed after executing the function. If you edit plan data, the messages are only displayed, if at least one type 'E' error is triggered. Otherwise the display does not occur.

It is best if you create your own message class for error messages, and do not use any of the messages that are delivered by SAP. Note that you must transport your own message class from the test system into the production system.</i>