cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deployment aborted in nds

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I want to migrate my local wd application (datamodel tutorial bapi get_flight_list) to a development component project and did all steps like <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/42/c8204dd57f136fe10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm">Migrating Local Web Dynpro Projects to the NWDI</a>.

I got the project in my dtr now and the build worked without faults.

but when I want to deploy the application I get the following error and the deploying is aborted.

****************************************************************************************************

08.11.2007 10:15:29 /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[002]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : mykerinos

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/twinter/LOCALS1/Temp/temp2507example.orgapplbapi_tutorial_dtr.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/twinter/LOCALS1/Temp/temp2507example.orgapplbapi_tutorial_dtr.ear

Aborted: development component 'appl/bapi_tutorial_dtr'/'example.org'/'E5D_TWINTER1_D'/'20071107184656'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application example.org/applbapi_tutorial_dtr.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application example.org/applbapi_tutorial_dtr. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application example.org/appl~bapi_tutorial_dtr. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

****************************************************************************************************

has anyone an idea?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try to migrate a simple local project to a development component project and it worked.

so in my case it has something to do with the bapi call from the data model or the jco I suggest. has anyone an idea?

I am working with sp 13 at my developers workplace and our nwdi