Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reports urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can any one tell me how to create csd invoice list. if i give document number and plant details and if i select radio button"invoice list genterated" the out put must give whether particular document is generated are not.

other wise it must give invoice list not generted.

the output fields must be" billing document, ship-to-party, ship-to-party description,payer, payer description, invoice list num, invoice type, invoice date, plant, purchase order number.

from which table and which field we can get payer description.

i want coding for the above

thanks

max rewards for good answer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

What better way to learn ABAP then trying to write this yourself. If you have problems, then post them. Goto the Various SAP Transactions that have the fields you need in your report and use the F1 Function Key to obtain the Technical Names. Good Luck,

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

What better way to learn ABAP then trying to write this yourself. If you have problems, then post them. Goto the Various SAP Transactions that have the fields you need in your report and use the F1 Function Key to obtain the Technical Names. Good Luck,