Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help PS.

former_member184624
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi BW Experts,

I am new to Project Systems.In one of my report, I want to display the Project details.I hope in PS, Project definition is the top layer , behind that WBS Element,Activity and Networks are the sub divisions.I would like to know is there any Common Field or Info object available to link all tables.

Please help me on this issue.

Thanks,

Jelina.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelina.

All these objects exist as masterdata for the network activity 0ACTIVITY. Check out the data source 0ACTIVITY_ATTR.

Hope it helps.

BR

Stefan

former_member184624
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply.

Actually we are getting the requirement from ABAP Coding. In ABAP Coding, they have used some tables and fields, which is not available in Standard datasources.

I am not finding the field PSPNR in any of the datasource.This is a field used to compare PRPS-PSPHI = PROJ-PSPNR.

And they are comparing Activity with WBS element with

TABLE AFVC-PROJN = PRPS-PSPNR.

So i dont find these fields in datasource.

• Getting all the relevant projects

SELECT PSPNR PSPID POST1 VBUKR VKOKR

VGSBR PRCTR ERDAT OBJNR APPENDING

CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE I_PROJ

FROM PROJ

WHERE VBUKR = P_BUKRS

AND VKOKR = P_BUKRS

AND VGSBR IN P_GSBER

AND PRCTR IN P_PRCTR.

SORT I_PROJ BY PSPID.

• Getting all the relevant WBS's

SELECT PSPNR PSPHI POSID OBJNR PRCTR ERDAT APPENDING

CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE I_PRPS

FROM PRPS

WHERE PBUKR = P_BUKRS

AND PKOKR = P_BUKRS

• AND PGSBR IN P_GSBER "ina9rubr 29061999

AND PRART IN P_PRART.

SORT I_PRPS BY PRCTR PSPNR.

Please help on this issue.

Thanks,

Jelina.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelina.

I'm not sure I understand your actual requirement? I wonder why you can't just use the masterdata from 0ACTIVITY as it contains project, wbs, network and network activity. Why are you using these routines? Please elaborate.

BR

Stefan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184624
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

My report requirement is to display the Planned revenue, Planned costs,Gross profit and Gross margin for the selected Profit center or Project type.

For getting the gross marigin and Gross Profit, i need to get data from Project definition,WBS and Activity.And we are calculating the Planned revenue. I have Checked in help.sap.com and found that there are standard query available in Business Content.But still i have a doubt by seeing the ABAP Code.

They have used PROJ,PRPS,AFVC,RPSCO tables used to retrieve the data.But some of the fields are missing in the Standard datasource.And right now we dont have proper system to install that query from Business Content.

It will be great if you provide your mail ID so that i can show my docs to you.

Please help me on this Issue. Most of the reports are in the same way.If i solve this, half of the work will be completed.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Jelina.