cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

queue processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am doing a file to Idoc scenario .In the file sender communication channel I am using EOIO as quality of service.

I want to know which name i "ll give in the queue name (lets say ABC).will the message go the ABC queue or not if it will not goin in ABC queue then in which queue it goes and how to check it?? because In SXMB_MONI it is showing only the queue ID not queue name.

can we create our own queue?? tell me the complete procedure for using the queue processing in IDOC adapter and EOIO in File sender comm.channel??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U have to view the queue in tcode smq1, smq2

<i>

can we create our own queue??</i>

Yes

This would help u

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/01/28/setting-up-inbound-qrfc-queues-for-serializing-idocs-using-the-idoc-adapter

/people/community.user/blog/2006/11/04/how-to-serialize-idoc-xml-messages-fed-into-xi

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when i am trying to create new entries in table IDXQUEUE it showing me the error that u r not authorized for change this table..

is there any authorization required to change this table???

Regards

Manas

varun_k
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

When ever u get an error that ur not authorized for any Transaction, then goto SU53 where u can get corresponding Authorization Object for that transaction and give that Authorization Object to the Basis people and they provide the Authorization for that Transaction.

Regards,

Varun Reddy.K

!!! Reward Points if Helpful !!!