cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP PROXY CLEINT - PACKAGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create an Abap Proxy of the type client and synch.

In the moment of the creation, it is necessary to select a package.

What package should I select?

Should I create a package and to add the elements "SAI_PROXY_GENTIME_PIF, SAI_PROXY_GENTIME_PIF_RESTRICT, SAI_PROXY_PUBLIC_PIF, SAI_PROXY_RUNTIME_PIF, SAI_TOOLS?"

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>>>it is necessary to select a package</i>

<b>No its not mandatory..</b> u can use $tmp and continue with ur work.

But if u were to assign the ABAP Proxy to the package then u definately need to "add the elements that u ahve mentioned".

Cheers,

Siva Maranani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what should I put in "Package Interfaces", "Use "access", "Packages inclueded"?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SE21, enter your package name and click on change. In the next page click on <b>User access</b>, click on create and enter SAI_TOOLS. That is all u need to do.

regards

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, SKM

I have create a four layer package structure for my Abap proxies.

ZFIRST (Structure Package --- Level I)

---ZSECOND (Main Package --- Level II)

-

ZTHIRD (Not a Main Package --- Level III)

-

ZFOURTH(Not a Main Package --- Level IV)

In which level(1,2,3 or 4) should I associate the package "SAI_TOOLS" in the package structure above?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to assign SAI_TOOLS to the package you are assigning when you create the proxy. That means, after givning the Qualifier <b>Z</b>, it will ask for the package, the package you mention here should have the Use Access to SAI_TOOLS. It is better to assign this for all packages since you are differentiating the assignment of structures etc..

regards

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After all the information passed, I got to create the abap proxy. But when I will execute the program abap, the following message appears in the transaction sxi_monitor in R/3.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Mensagem de entrada

-->

- <SAP:ErrorHeader xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/exchange/MessageFormat">

<SAP:Context />

<SAP:Code p1="XML message not well-formed in node (7 ,49 )unexpected symbol: 'target'" p2="" p3="" p4="">PARSING.GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:Text language="EN">Parsing error: XML message not well-formed in node (7 ,49 )unexpected symbol: 'target'</SAP:Text>

</SAP:ErrorHeader>

Answers (0)