cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0CO_OM_CCA_1 datasource COSS and COSP tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BW Gurus,

I am working in the Controling area and I have identified 2 datasources 0CO_OM_CCA_1 and 0CO_OM_CCA_9....I have 3 questions

1) I created the func spec and tech spec for the datasource the functional ppl has modified spec by adding few fields tht they would like to see in the DS...company code, object number etc ...now 0CO_OM_CCA_1 comes from COSS and COSP tables which are totals table..now they have the field company code in the table but not in the extractor ...do I have to enhance my datasource to get the field ??? and can I do it without the ABAP code sicne the field is already exist in my base table.

any suggestion on enhancing the DS will be helpful.

2) there are some fields which are in COSS but not in COSP ...now how can I bring them in the datasource....

Your suggestions will be reciprocated with points

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enhancing the datasource will require ABAPing for sure even if it is enhanced with a field from the underlying table itself....Generic Datasource may be created if you find enough logic to join these two tables which will not require coding..I would rather enhance the standard datasource.

You may have to study how the FM is reading both the tables.