Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic PO with preferred vendor

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all.

We Have SRM 5.0 ECS

I need to generate an automatic PO from a SC, this contains like source of supply the Preferred Vendor and price, in this type of purchase I do not use contracts

This is possible?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

As it is clear from your statement that you are not using Contracts and you are talking about Free Form text Shopping Carts where you can enter Prefferred Vendor. You need to implement Doc Change BAdI to convert this preferred Vendor to fixed Vendor so that after approval Shopping Cart creates a PO.

Here is the sample code we had implemented for the very same purpose

BAdI BBP_DOC_CHANGE

METHOD if_ex_bbp_doc_change_badi~bbp_sc_change.

data: ls_partner type BBP_PDS_PARTNER.

loop at et_partner into ls_partner.

if ls_partner-partner_fct = '00000039'. "Preferred vendor

ls_partner-partner_fct = '00000019'. "Fixed vendor

modify et_partner from ls_partner.

endif.

endloop.

ENDMETHOD.

Thanks

Shrini

Award full points if this helps.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Vadim, Shrini.

I award points for both

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In fact as your vendor is only a prefered vendor, you are only abble to create a PR.

In order to be abble to create a PO directly, you need the vendor to be the assigned on.

Several solutions are possible.

1-Use a predifined Source of supply (Catalog Items, Vendor List, Contracts): In this case the vendor has the assigned role in the SC

2-Implement the SC Modification BADI (BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI), in order to add the prefered vendor (entries in IT_PARTNER with function 00000039) as the assigned vendor (new entries in ET_PARTNER with function 00000019).

Regards.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raul....

Can you please elaborate it further?

As per my concern it is possible to create the PO directly from SC with prefer vendor. As we have the similar scenario in our SRM 4.0.

Regards,

Krish