cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can texts in either header or item level of PO in SRM be transferred to R3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Can the system transfer the texts in either header or item level of PO in SRM to R3? such as the vendor text,internal text?

If it is not a standard function,how we can do it ?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know if you have any solution to this.

What values should go in CT_TEXT_COPY_RULES.

Thanks in advance

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We used BBP_PO_INBOUND_BADI méthod BBP_MAP_BEFORE_BAPI to retrieve and map SRM text to ECC.

We created a FM ZEB_SRM_PO_READ_TEXT to read SRM texts.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to map the text id in the COPY_RULES_GET.

TextID Level TargetTextID Level

NOTE I F01 I

F01 is textid in R/3.

This is not working. I am not sure whether this is correct or not.

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it should be something like this:

TEXT_ID_SRC | LEVEL_SRC | TEXT_ID_TARG | LEVEL_TARG

ITXT | I | F03 | I

The above is depending on what the document type mapping between the 2 system. Here is the SRM document type ITXT at Item level mapping to the R/3 document type F03 at Item level.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply..

I am doing the same thing..

TEXT_ID_SRC|LEVEL_SRC|TEXT_ID_TARG|LEVEL_TARG

NOTE | I | F01 | I

I have enven checked the text id at both end and everything seems to be correct.

Do I have to write any code in longtext_enrich method. I have the standard code which was copied from the standard implementation.

Is there any config missing from R/3 side.

Thanks, for the time.

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The default mapping between SRM and R/3 for classic scenario:

ITXT -> F01 (PO) / B01 (PR)

NOTE -> F05 (PO) / B02 (PR)

Maybe you like to check if you already use the default text type in R/3 first. If yes, then there is no need for this BADI as well.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did any one find the solution how to transfer Vendor text to Item Text in R/3.

Please help me out . Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Eswar.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are transferring any texts from SRM to R/3 as well.

We are using BADI

BBP_LONGTEXT_BADI

with method

COPY_RULES_GET

as mentioned above.

Everything works fine but we had to implement the following OSS notes in our R/3 Back End System before:

Perhaps thats the reason?

Regards

Andreas

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What SRM release are you using? If you are using SRM50, there is a standard feature for text mapping.

Based on what you want to send you backend, you can use the BADI BBP_LONGTEXT_BADI~method COPY_RULES_GET to set from the source textID (from SRM) to the target textID (in R/3).

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM5.0 . We have checked the system,and the BADI BBP_LONGTEXT_BADI has been activated, but the method COPY_RULES_GET can not be revised. Should we revise this standard BADI?

Thank you.

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a new one by deactivating the existing one. of course please copy the standard codes in method LONGTEXT_ENRICH over.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any guys can help?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Every transaction type in SRM will have Text Schema assigned to it in SPRO

SPRO>Supplier Relationship Management>SRM Server>Cross-Application Basic Settings>Define Transaction Types

for example Transaction Cat. BUS2201, Transaction type ECPO has text Schema "PO".

To see what is configuration in text schema go to

SPRO>Supplier Relationship Management>SRM Server>Cross-Application Basic Settings>Text Schema-->Define Text Schema

Select Text Schema "PO" and check the text for schema, now here you can use the existing texts or create your own texts (header or item level) and define whether they are copyable to follow on document ('Can Be Copied' field). You must ensure that this text type which you want to copy exist in follow on document type.

You may have to create these Text type in SPRO for Backend purchase order and define copying rule for them. (SPRO>MM>Purchasing>Purchase Order>Texts for Purchase Orders-->Define Text Types for Header Texts

Thanks

Shrini

Deloitte.

Reward full points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Joshi,

(SPRO>MM>Purchasing>Purchase Order>Texts for Purchase Orders-->Define Text Types for Header Texts

in this step,do we need to define the same text type code as in SRM?

and when we define the copying rules there are no such a source object like SRM or outbound source. how to define this in R/3?

Thank you

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yep.... look at BADIs BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW and BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW.

Regards, Dean.