cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRANSACTION ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am working on SRM 4.0 with the internal ITS.I am getting the Homepage but when I click on sone of the transactions like "SHOP",I get the screen with the following error message :-

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL <http://bomwsem.in002.siemens.net:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpsc02/!> was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system SRM : Attribute for user 9999DMP contains errors. Inform system admin.

The error occurred on the application server bomwsem_SRM_00 and in the work process 1 .

The termination type was: TH_RES_FREE

The ABAP call stack was:

Form: OUTPUT_EXPRESS_MESSAGES of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

Form: EXTERNAL_SCREEN_DETERMINE of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

Module: EXTERNAL_SCREEN_DETERMINE of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system SRM in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server bomwsem_SRM_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 1 in transaction ST11 on the application server bomwsem_SRM_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 500 -u: 9999DMP -l: E -s: SRM -i: bomwsem_SRM_00 -w: 1 -d: 20050901 -t: 150246 -v: TH_RES_FREE -e: Attribute for user 9999DMP contains errors. Inform system admin.

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Please acn anyone tell me what settings are required?

Regards,

Deepti.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

was this ever resolved? If so what was the resolution? I am having the same issue now.

Regards

TV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

This is an SRM error message. You should check the user, it's not set up properly:

"Attribute for user 9999DMP contains errors. Inform system admin."

Kind regards,

Bjoern