Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI-HR integration

andres_moreno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please throw some light about how can I Post from HR 2 differents Vendor Accounts to the same Vendor ? in FI I use Special G/l indicators.... But in RH apparently, sap only could post for vendors in the reconciliation account in data master.

Thank you,

André

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andres ,

1st point is HR-FI integration is completed when payroll results are posted to FI.

in FI payroll results are posted according to the type of wage type i.e all expenses to the company are posted to expense account eg: Basic Pay, HRA etc

and wage types such as employment tax, employee employer contribution for eg: PF in indian scinario.

2nd point is vendor account is created by the FI consultants, HR cnst are no where concerned with vendor account

3rd point vendor account comes into picture only when there are court orders ( garnishments in US scinario)

4th point vendor account is ceated and attached to the org unit

i think it will give a clear picture

if any doubts pl mail me i acan further calrify u

thanks N regards

srinivas

andres_moreno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas, thanks for your help.

About vendor account, did you have any user request concerning postings to diferents Reconciliation accounts(fi accounts) for vendors. I have a employee that I created as vendor in FI, but from RH users want to post differents reconciliation accounts. it is possible ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all i am confused by your question. In Inetgration vth FI-HR why vendor will come??

Ur FI guy will create employee as vendors but that is nothing to do vth HR point.

What exactly is ur requirement??

Regards

Pavani