cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource Related Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All..

Can any one give me clear concept or good documentation on Resource Related Billing. I went through http://help.sap.com, but i need more clear.

Aleem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aleem

This resource-related billing function was developed for Release 4.5A. The resource-related billing function that was available before Release 4.5A will only be supported until the next functional release. A conversion program is provided to enable you to change over to the new billing functionality.

With the new resource-related billing function, the summarization of the data for the billing request is performed by dynamic items. The Dynamic Item Processor (DI Processor) obtains the information regarding how the system should summarize the data from the DI processor profile.

By using the DI Processor for the creation of <b>billing requests</b>, you can:

<b>*</b> Define which costs should or should not be billed

<b>*</b> Define the basis on which the costs should be determined (for example, line item individual costs, totals records individual costs); you can use a customer enhancement to define your own sources.

<b>*</b> Create a flat-rate billing document (with or without a list of expenses incurred)

<b>*</b> Automatically generate credit memo requests in the case of negative amounts

<b>*</b> Summarize costs into items of a billing request using the intermediate step of dynamic items

<b>*</b> Bill several sales document items together

<b>*</b> Use the data of the resource-related billing document for profitability analysis

Use the billing form to define whether flat-rate or resource-related billing should be performed.

You can also use the dynamic item processor for <b>quotation creation</b> , for example, on the basis of planned values. Here, you also define how billing should later be performed using the billing form.

For more information, check the link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/35/6f4074268b2239e10000009b38f984/frameset.htm

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

poorna_yalamanchili
Participant
0 Kudos