Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC for vendor creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've created a BCD program for vendor creation and I just realized that I now need to use multiple street address fields. When I run the XK01 transaction in SAP directly I can access those field by clicking on the more fields button and expanding the screen. When I use the BDC recorder function, the more fields button isn't available. Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution?

Thanks!

Sybil

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes - you have to check 'use central address management'.

Rob

0 Kudos

Like this:

'X' 'SAPMF02K'     '0105',         "Create Vendor: Initial Screen
      ' ' 'RF02K-BUKRS'             '0000',
      ' ' 'RF02K-KTOKK'             'Y000',
      ' ' 'USE_ZAV'                 'X'.                "<========

Rob

Message was edited by:

Rob Burbank

0 Kudos

Hi Rob. Thanks for the response. My next question is how do I call screen 105? When I do my call transaction for XK01 it goes to screen 100 even when I use screen 105 to fill the BDC data. Can I pass 105 as part of the call transaction command? Am I missing something?

0 Kudos

My code was for the screen I was going through. If your main screen is 100, then you should change the 105 in my code to 100.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again for your help Rob! For some reason I thought I couldn't use 100 if the field for using central addressing wasn't available in foreground, but it works like a charm!

Also...I'm trying to reward points but I'm not finding the radio buttons to click on.

Message was edited by:

SDW

0 Kudos

Good - glad to help.

Rob