cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EKBE and EKBEH query

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a query that summarizes the receipts of our purchase orders (PO) and scheduling agreements (SA) by date.

The issue -- the system has archived some of the SA into the EKBEH table so all I see in the EKBE is one line posted on the archive date. This does not allow me to correctly analyze the monthly receipts. I cannot determine a way to take the line from the EKBE table and link it to the details in the EKBEH table. Nor can I determine how the archive process runs (has not since May 2007); or reactivate the information to the EKBE table.

Current info set is EKBE - EKPO - EKKO. The grand totals are correct, just the monthly buckets are off.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated -- points will be of course awarded.

Thanks in advance,

Kristine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kristene,

Taking the reference from EKBE, you may want to try with MSEG and MKPF for monthly buckets....

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning & thank you for your response.

The issue that I am having with your suggestion is that in the EKBE table for these consolidated lines, there is no reference that would allow me to link to the MSEG table.

The BELNR field for the consolidated lines is blank (which makes sense because it is comprised of many entries).

Any other suggestions ??

Kristine