cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the BAdI /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am trying to restrict the display of the characteristics chosen via the 'Show' option in the planning book shuffler based on authorization checks for certain brands and markets.

Now I need to fetch the brand and market for a particular planning object structure(planning area) for a particular characteristic.How can I do that inside the BAdI? as there are no importing parameters having this piece of information.Should I use any function module?How do I retrieve data for the existing CVCs?How do I identify the planning object structure?

For example if the user enters Global product in the 'show' option, and enters a value in the object selection conditions below that.Then how do I identify to which planning object structure and to which brand or market it belongs to?

Thanks & Regards,

Savitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Savitha

I suggest you trying methods: F4, INIT_OBJECT_LIST, DP_CHAR_VALUE_LIST and SELECTION_CHECK.

The /SAPAPO/SDP _SELECTOR BAdi enables you to enhance the standard selector functions in Interactive Planning. The following methods are available:

ALV_LIST_LAYOUT_SET

This method is run immediately before the display of the selector hit list and allows you to modify the display attributes of the hit list. You cannot change the data. Examples of possible applications are:

Defining a default line/column sorting

Defining column widths

Defining labels

F4

This method allows you to implement the F4 value help for selection characteristics that are enhanced using the BAdi.

INIT_OBJECT_LIST

This method is executed during initialization of the DP selector. It allows you to modify the selection characteristics that are used in the selector. For example, you want to select location products in SNP using additional master data attributes: in this case, you must add the attribute for the particular data record (OBJECT = 'INTERN_MATLO') in the table 'CT_SEL_OBJECTS' into the table 'SEL_CRITERIA'. Call another BadI method,according to the object, ('...LIST') to evaluate the selection condition.

PRODUCT_VALUE_LIST

Method for modifiying the product hitlist

LOCATION_VALUE_LIST

Method for modifying the location hitlist

LOC_PROD_VALUE_LIST

Method for modifying the location product hitlist

RESOURCE_VALUE_LIST

Method for modifying the resource hitlist

LANE_VALUE_LIST

Method for modifying the transportation lane hitlist

PPM_VALUE_LIST

Method for modifying the product hitlist

DP_CHAR_VALUE_LIST

Method for modifying the hit list for Pl.area characteristics

SELECTION_CHECK

This method is executed before the selection condition is evaluated and allows an enhanced check of the selection condition. The method allows an error message issued during the selection to be returned if the selection was identified as invalid.

Best regards,

Carlos E. Rodríguez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question, gurus,

is this BADI planning book or also planning VIEW specific?

Scenario: we have a planning book with 20 characteristic, 10 should be selectable in one view, the other 10 in another view.

Possible???

Please respond asap, it is quite urgent...

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

in the planning book maintenance you can select the KFs for the specific data view..so for a specific data view select only the necessary KFs from the planning book..

Hope this helps..