cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am trying to use a Blanket PO with Account assignment k and Item category B. Now I have no GR or GR based IV checked. Because I do not want to use Goods receipt. When I do a invoice in MIRO, I have the following errors

1) You are not allowed to have zero lines only:

I have entered an amount in PO line and it shows in Net price of MIRO but the amount is Zero.

2) Tax code IO also exists: I have not manintained an Tax code in PO

Thank you...

Srix

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srix,

In blanket PO the advantage is that u do not need to enter GR so u r right whtever u r doing with but here u need to <b></b>Enter the required account assignment data by choosing Account assignment<b></b> and enter all other data there.

it will work if u find any difficulty reply me.

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello prashant, I put account assignment as K and gave cost center and G/L account. The error keeps repeating

1) Tax code I0 also exists

2)You are not allowed to have zero lines only

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u put the amount in this ? when u r doing account assignment? put the amount and then try

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do u mean the net price in the PO line item ...yes I did ...when I input value into expected value in the Limit tab this value was automatically updated into net price of PO line item...

Former Member
0 Kudos

no enter the value of invoice in the same screen where u enter an account assisnment no and details of that

prashant

Answers (0)