Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member459660
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Please follow this path

<b><i>SPRO>Materials Management>Logistics Invoice Verification>Incoming Invoice>Configure Vendor Specific Tolerances.</i></b>

Here you can maintain tolerance group for particular company code.

Reward if useful

Thanks and Regards

SHYAM.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in SPRO> MM> Logistics Invoice Verification>Invoice Block>Set Tolerance Limits

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gopala

thanks for ur answer but it is to set tolerance limit for an invoice but if u see configure vendor specific tolerances and here u can define tolerance group and here u assign a value or % for invoice reduction and then u have to assign this tolerance group to vengor in vendor master data so when ever we deal with this vendor system consider this tolerance group and act with this data but if we don't assign this tolerance group in vendor master data system uses company code data for tolerance and total invoice reduction. now i want to know where do we assign this data.

Thanks

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry, Prashanth,

I didn't get you. You have only configuration to say which tolerance group with what values under each company code. Tolerance group is not some thing you will assign some where else. Those are predefined by SAP. I guess, you are asking for assigning those tolerance groups that I explained earlier. There is no further assignment. You are creating right under the company code. That's all you can do. SAP uses those tolerance values right from config while processing invoices, to look at for each corresponding company code. I am sorry, if your question is still different ...

Regards