cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing condition record not getting executed in Sale order!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all

I was trying to process a sale order, when i enter the material, system giving me a message "ZINV" condition type missing. i have checked v/08 there is "check - tick mark" for 'zinv' condition type and I have maintained the condition record.

It is still giving me the same error.

any one can help me?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the condition type is checked as manual, you need to enter the condition type manually in the pricing procedure of sales order.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same as above.

If you are getting the error "Mandatory Pricing condition XXX is missing". All you have to do it select the item and then hit pricing icon on the lower section of your screen and then enter the missing condition in the table displayed in front of you and then enter a price etc.

This message can be removed by customizing the pricing procedure and removing the 'Mdt' flag.

Also make sure the condition type has been marked for manual update in the condition detail section.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure which tick mark you looked at. It may be marked mandatory (this is also a tick mark) but may be also marked as manual. Then, you would need to select and enter manually in the sales order...

Regards