Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locks or Problems have occured

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have written a BDC call transaction program to upload planned quantity to CJR2 transaction in PS. It is working fine and allowing to post the quantity. I understood that when you planning to post quantity for future say suppose I have tried to post data with upload program and manually in transaction for the next year i.e. 2008 or 2009. Then it is showing the message “Locks or Problems have occurred”. I guess that it might be something like ledger/Books for posting should be open. If this is true then how to find which period is open and which period is closed. Is there any FM which can help me..

Thanks

Chandra

6 REPLIES 6

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to use the FM

fi_period_check

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

0 Kudos

What all the inputs I need to give.. I am confused in giving input... Please give me the details that I need to give with regard to my issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a long text with your error?

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

I have seen with Extras->Error Log->Locks. and found this error is displaying "Transaction Planning primary costs has been locked". I am not having clear idea why this type of error is occuring.

Thanks

Chandra

0 Kudos

Have you taken this to your business analyst?

Rob

0 Kudos

I have soleved the problem. Solution you can chech OKP2.