cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import parameter and a Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to fill some fields that are on Import part of a RFC and I also have to fill a table, in VC it show as two separete ports, and each one has its submit button, but what I need is to fill both the fields and the table and then submit, what should I do? They need to be like a one big form.

Thanks,

Edu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Go to the VC Design story board. Give a input form to the input parameter of the RFC. You want some entries in one of the table parameters of the RFC, for this right click on the particular table parameter, then select "Flip Port" from the context menu. Then the table parameter will be flipped to the input side, now you can drag from this input table parameter and select Add Input Table from the context menu. Now you have two submit events, one from input form & the other from input table, rename the two events as *submit.

This will solve your problem.

Regards,

Shemim

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eduardo, please reward points for the helpful answers and mark the question as answered if it solved your problem.

Thanks,

Alessandro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

use a form and a table. Then add a submit button and connect the rfc with the table and form and use for both transitions the same event with an asterisk, e.g. *submit

and add this as action to your button. This should work. Check it with external debugging if both are sent to your backend RFC.

Best Regards,

Marcel