cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason for rejection not changed in transaction MASS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to update a sales order item with a reason for rejection (field VBAP-ABGRU) in transaction MASS but it doesn't work. I took a look in SAP notes and found similar problems but these notes (specially note 390105) don't apply to our version (4.7 support package 22). Before opening a note in SAP I would like to have someone's opinion about the issue.

Thanks,

Paulo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You say it doesn't work, but in what way ? Is the field available for you in MASS ? Do you receive errors in MASS, if so, what are they ?

Cheers, Paul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul, it doesn't work because the field is not updated despite success message issued when the transaction is finished (I tried to change the field content from blank to other value). The field is available in transaction MASS and I have successfully tested it in another system (release 6.00). But now I found a note (regarding to the same problem in another field - MASSSDPOSVBKD-KURRF) that can be helpful. It's note 777746 and it applies to our release. So, I'm waiting for the basis team to implement it to see what happens.

Thank you,

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

To those who could be interested about the solution: the aplication of note 777746 solved the problem.

Paulo Café

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am also facing same problem, will try the solution given by you.

Thank you

Anil