cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of In transit Receipts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Can anyone please let me know how can I delete some of the In-Transit orders in the 'Initial' bucket of the SNP Planning book?

Thanks,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Check the category for 'In Transit' which is coming in Planning book. Use tcode /SAPAPO/RLCDEL and delete the category orders from there. Put the date till today so that only past orders will get deleted.

Or deactivate the intgration model and run tcode /SAPAPO/CCR, select in transits. You will get the in transits in APO, then you can delete them from APO.

Otherwise use report /SAPAPO/DELETE_STOCK to delete.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagadeesh

Pls assign points if it is helpful...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagadeesh,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried using the RLCDELETE program but the orders were not deleted. Regarding the CCR, I will look into that when there is no flow of transaction data as it is in production system.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know if anyone has other suggestions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are looking to delete the receipts with category 'AH'...any clues on this please??

Thanks,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai,

AH category is for PO Memo. Please let me know why do you need to delete this only in APO and not complete the process in R/3. If it's in past, goods should've been received into warehouse. Even if you deactivate CIF model and delete using CCR, it would come again on activating it. Please clarify.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alok,

Thanks for the reply. We observed that there are some inconsistencies for some of the POs. Thats the reason we wanted to delete these POs which are inconsistent in APO

Thanks,

Phani

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you would have also tried using /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER for externally procured items. If it is an inconsistency just in APO, I would recommend you to do initial transfer of PO memos or ASNs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas for the reply. We havent tried the report that you have mentioned. Is there any way where I can narrow down my selection by order No.s?

Thanks,

Sai

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dont think so, but you can narrow down by time if thats helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas, let me try that option and get back to you.

Thanks,

Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Were you able to resolve the issue. I am also facing the similar problem.

I am also seeing the in Trasit orders in APO against the deliveries done in R/3. I want to know when shall the in transit orders should get disappeared, ideally it should after the Transit time defined in the Transportation lane is lapsed, But it is not getting disappeared.

Any idea? Pl. let me know how you have resolved your isse.

Rgds,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

The In-Transit orders will disappear once you do the Goods Receipts at the destination location in R/3 for the delivery and post it as stock, I dont think its related to transportation lead time.

Thanks,

Sanjog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjog,

After Post Goods Issue, I am doing the Proof of Delivery in R/3 manually, that should reduce the Stock in transit in APO, whereas it is not getting reduced.

Any tips, pl. advise.

Thks,

Pankaj