cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM - Post from Outbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have a problem concerning the posting of goods issue in the outbound delivery using WM.

My interim storage type (SAL), which replace the interim storage type 916, does not have any dynamic source bin.

It must have source bin with real coordinates.

All the process is working well :

- I create a TO from the Outbound Delivery

- I place the material in the interim storage type that replace the 916, in a "real" storage bin.

- I confirm the TO

When I go to the Outbound Delivery document to post the Goods Issue, the system cannot post the movement and says :

"Storage bin Z00 SAL does not exist (check your entry)"

How can post the goods issue from the outbound delivery when the interim storage type has "real" storage bin ?

How can the system check the storage bin ?

I already tried a lot of things customizing the WM movement type 601 but nothing has worked...

Does anyone have an idea ?

Regards,

Remi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this one..

In SPROLE WM-ActivitiesTransfers-- Define Movement types.

Select the movement type you are using for outbound delivery in the warehouse you are working.

iam assuming 601.

Double click on that and there data fields where you can enter source/ destination/ return bins.

Adjacent to the destination bins, there are 2 check boxes which correspond to FxdBin and Scr.

if you you leave Scr checked, the desination bin would be dynamic or if you want to drive it to a fixed bin with designed co-ordinates , uncheck this one.

try this and let us know

-

AH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've thought of that solution but the problem is that the shipping zone I want to use is composed of several source bin. That is why the system does not recognize the source bin.

I already tried with your solution but I can only put 1 source bin as a fix source bin.

When doing the post issue, the system consumes it, but this does not fit...

Thank you for your help anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

In your material master, enter the putaway indciator which includes your destination storage type as one of the search options and try. If you do not want to go by user exit path....But, I beleive that is the easiest path, a cake walk sort of work for any good ABAP programmer.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopala,

Do you mean in the "warehouse mgmt1" tab, in "Storage Strategie" - "Stock Placement" f the material master ?

About your solution, it is not that I don't want to go through user exit, but I don't have the resource for the moment, so I'm trying to find a solution in the standard system.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Yes, I was suggesting that update in the material master only.

Well, some times when we think deeply in functional solution area only, options become limited..Of course, my situation would be more or less like yours most of the times. Fortunately, we could manage to have an excellent ABAP expert in the team. I just need to tell him verbally what is required, he comes back to me with a solution in just a matter of hours....my life is easy now...Good luck

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remi,

Not sure you understood my solution in a clear way. Just uncheck the Scr in the movement type and then you can assign bin as per your wish in the TO creation. It will not populate the delivery number as the storage bin if you do this way.

I did not mean to enter any bin to be fixed destination

let me know if it works

-

AH

Message was edited by:

HarA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HarA,

This solution is not working for me, because the problem that I have is not in the TO.

When creating the picking TO, I can manually put the storage bin, this work perfectly, but at the moment of posting the Goods Issue in the Outbound document, the system does not find the storage bin, and does not propose any option for me to tell in what storage bin it should consume the material.

I was telling you about the fix bin because when this field is informed, the system does have any problem to consume the material (i actually did not understand very well... ).

Thanks for your help !

Regards,

Remi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed Thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

I think you would need to use this user exit to fix your problem.

Take the help of an expert ABAP programmer -

Business Add-In for Posting Goods Movements

Use

Application component: LE-SHP-GI

You can use the Business Add-In LE_SHP_GOODSMOVEMENT to influence the data at the interface between delivery processing and goods movement (goods issue/goods receipt).

The Business Add-In LE_SHP_GOODSMOVEMENT is called at the following points:

Post goods issue for outbound delivery

Post goods receipt for inbound delivery

Standard settings

This Business Add-In is not active in the standard system.

The Business Add-In can be used more than once.

Activities

To activate the Business Add-In, you must create an active implementation. To do this, go to Customizing for the component Logistics Execution and choose Shipping -> Business Add-In.

For more information about this procedure, see the SAP Library under

Basis Components -> ABAP Workbench -> Changing the SAP Standard -> Business Add-Ins -> Implementing Business Add-Ins.

Note that the Business Add-In can be used multiple times and therefore all active implementations are called and run through.

Example

You can influence the data at the interface that was transferred from the delivery as follows:

Change existing data

Check existing data

Determine missing data

Add missing data

These changes have no effect on the fields in the delivery item or the delivery header. The changes do affect the input structures (IMSEG and IMKPF) of the function module for creating goods movements (MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT).

Further notes

Documentation for BAdI Interface IF_EX_LE_SHP_GOODSMOVEMENT

Regards