cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection criteria with Nav Attribute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a scenario where I added a navigational attribute in APO BW. The nav attribute is reflecting correctly in Master Planning Object Structure. But it is not reflecting in the selection criteria in interactive planning.

Please help.

Regards

Steve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I think you need to add it via the BADI.

BADI Definition : /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR

Method : INIT_OBJECT_LIST

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When SAP was implemented BADI was never used and we could still see the nav attribute as the selection criteria. After adding now additional nav att it appears on the MPOS but not in the selection criteria.

Is there any other way ?

Regards

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve.

Have you added the attribute to the planning book in the planning book definition (Characteristics tab)?

Hope this helps.

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

That is great point. I tried to edit the planning book and in the characteristics tab (in the edit mode of planning book) the new attribute is not reflecting in the planning area (which is on the characteristics tab on the right hand side) to take me to the left to planning book.

I hope I am clear.

Please help. I need it badly.

Regards

Steve

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the Navigational Attribute show up in the Planning Book design under the characteristic tab ? If it does, then it should definitely show up as a selection criteria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The new added nav attribute shows in MPOS.

It does not show up in the Planning Book Design under the characteristic tab. What should I do to update it ?

Please help.

Regards

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve.

Activate the MPOS (without deactivating it), Navigational attributes should now appear in the chracteristics tab of the planning book design.

Hope this helps.

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello M, Srinivas and Siva,

EXCELLENT !

I am thrilled and it has solved all my questions. Thank you M, that was great.

All have made my day !

I am closing the thread.

Thank you so much.

Regards

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing it.

Regards

Steve