cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consume a WSDL web Service published by PeopleSoft team into SAP ECC6.0

0 Kudos

I am trying to consume a WSDL web Service published by PeopleSoft team into SAP ECC6.0 version.After I give URL in the SE80 T-code,

i always get a popup for entering user and password. The popup has following info

Enter your username and password

Resource HYDPROXY

username

password

Could you please guide me whose username/password I need to enter here as I am getting “Interface definition missing in WSDL document” message, when I give my username/password.I tried with different usernames and passwords and got messages like “Error in XML Document”,” HTTP Error” etc. The particular WSDL Document was successfully consumed from other software team.

Also please provide me the steps to be configured in SICT and STRUST T-Codes of wat needs to be done exactly.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is XI involved any where in this scenario?? Anyways,

The authentication details it is asking is to log on to the web service provider's system.

VJ

0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

XI is not involved in this scenario.I am able to logon now after giving the authentication details and in the next step i am getting pop-up window which is asking for package and prefix.After i give that "Cannot generate proxy(object schema missing in WSDL)" is the information message i am getting.Please give solution for this.

Hyma

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> XI is not involved in this scenario.

Then why you asked it in XI forum?

Henrique.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a RFC enabled Function module and my requirement is i have to provide a webservice for peoplesoft team which fetches the data from my d/b tables and updates in their d/b tables. R/3--->XI---->PeopleSoft. Can i use RFC to WebService or could you please provide me what are the adapters can i use to meet my requirement.It would be great if you provide any step by step document for this as i am new to XI.Thanks in advance.

Hyma