SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change color in ISH*med planning grid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SDN,

In the ISH*med planning grid, I like to change the color according to the type of admission. This make the planning grid better to understand for the people at the 'admission desk'. Do you know a way to do this?

E.g. with which BAdI of BAPI?

I tried to change to color with the implementation of the BAdI 'N1_PG_LABEL_APP'. Unfortunately this doesn't work.

Best regards,

Johan

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sascha,

could u please answer the question?

greetings w

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Johan,

Under 4.72 and 6.0 there are no BAdI's that support changes of the colour of an appointment.

Here are some other hints:

- enhance the methods cl_ishmed_msched->set_appointments and cl_ishmed_msched->schange_appointments using the ABAP enhancement framework

- the appointments to be displayed are provided in IT_APPS

- the background colour can be changed in the field BACKGRCOLOR

- use the field TMNKEY for specific selections (e.g. checking the admission type).

I hope that helps.

Under Release 6.0 EhP 4 we will provide a number of new BAdI's for changing the appearance of appointments, appointment offers and so on.

Best Regards,

Sascha Lachowicz

i.s.h.med product development

T-Systems Austria

0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

I am currently working as SAP_ISH support consultant. We have got a requirement from the client that we have to restrict the time slot to 45min and drag and drop functionality should be restricted so that the front desk/ registration user cannot change it.

Can we do it?

I would be grateful if you reply this question?

Thank you

Sincerely

Anupa