Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to handle dynamic screens in bdc

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SIR,

i am working on BDC for CA02 in this i have probelm that if operation 10 it doesnot contains any items it showing one screen and if operation 10 contain some items

and its item counter increasing automatically in this case it coming to this screen through some other screen.so.plz help me how to handle this dynamic screens in bdc ,plz help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Manohar2u
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you know based on some conditions it is showing different screens, the same logic you need to apply in the program to call the screen based on the values.

4 REPLIES 4

Manohar2u
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you know based on some conditions it is showing different screens, the same logic you need to apply in the program to call the screen based on the values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sir,

now i am working BDC UPLOAD with tcode CA02 in this in second screen their are some rows like in table control

opt

-

-

10 x

30 x

like above in this if row one of column contains 'x' then if i want to fill sub item then it display i one screen EX 100 else if it dsplay screen 200(ie item 10 already contains subitems it display x in one row column(i.e selected check box) else it show unselected check box.plz tell how to know wheather check box is selected or not from screen to .plz tell.

thanking u

0 Kudos

Go to the ITEM table for the CA02. I don't know the table. Find out the field which contains the 'X'.

In your BDC check for that 'X'.

Right now, I am not infront of my SAP so I can't tell you exactly which tables are used in CA02.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sir,

i tried alot to find out how it is showing x but i couldn't it.plz help me.

thanking u,