Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not load the SAP MMC Snapin DLL

Former Member
0 Kudos

While installing SAP 4.6c I am faced to the following problem:

Error: R3PISERVICEMANAGER_NT_IND SubsituteVariables

Could not load the SAP MMC Snapin DLL!

Did you install the SAP MMC using the program R3DllINS.exe from kernel CD?

Error: R3PISERVICEMANAGER_NT_IND ColdKeyCheck

Phase failed.

I have tried the following steps but nothing helped:

1. I made sure that I am using the newest kernel CD.

2. I copied the kernel cd to hard disk.

3. There are no spaces in my path

4. I executed the installation from a command prompt and did not try to double click the installer through Windows folders.

Background: I am trying to install SAP 4.6C on a Windows 2003 Server that runs mySAP ERP 2005 already.

Microsoft's MMC (version 3.0) is there and running fine, as well as SAP's MMC SnapIn (version 1.0) since I can control the exiting ERP 2005.

I do not have any idea why the installation routine does not find the existing SAP MMC Snapin DLLs.

Can anyone help me out?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies.

Due to the fact, that a SAP System (and therefore a valid MMC) was already running I skipped the MMC creation and test phase within the installation routine.

After the installation, I added the new 4.6c system manually to the MMC.

Everything works fine now...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Open a command prompt, switch to you SYSTEM32 directory (for example, C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32) and execute the following command:

REGSVR32 SAPMMC.DLL

If additional DLLs with the name template SAPMMC* (for example, SAPMMCMS.DLL) are found in the SYSTEM32 directory, then register these also, for example, "REGSVR32 SAPMMCMS.DLL".

regards

ajai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

this is a known issue,

please read:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0f6978e-f73c-2a10-269f-93e8f0a1...

if you still having problems, read also:

/people/victor.lin/blog/2007/07/18/install-sap-mmc-on-windows-pclaptop

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/oss_notes/sdn_oss_bc_op/~f...