Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the FM Document from MIRO (using BTE)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the moment to post the document from MIRO, I need to change the fields Commitment Item (FIPOS) and Funds Center (FISTL) of financial accounting document in order to FM document takes the new values.

I Used the FIBF with a BTE (Event 1120), the fields FIPOS and FISTL in the financial accounting document were changed but the FM document does not take the new changes.

Somebody can help and determine which can be the problem or if I need to do something different.

Thanks a lot.

Sandra M. Pulido

3 REPLIES 3

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I doubt you can update the field FIPOS and FISTL with help of BTE 1120.

As you can see this parameter of your FM for 1120 event, you can only substitute the field avaliable in the the strucutre BSET_SUBST.

*" T_BSEGSUB STRUCTURE BSEG_SUBST

You need to modify the table T_BSEGSUB like:

loop at t_bseg.
l_index = sy-index.
t_bsegsub-zuonr = 'TEST'.
modify t_bsegsub index l_index.
endloop.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

0 Kudos

Hi,

This is my code in the function:

LOOP AT t_bseg.

READ TABLE T_BSEGSUB WITH KEY TABIX = v_tabix.

t_bsegsub-fipos = v_fipos.

t_bsegsub-fistl = v_fistl.

MODIFY T_BSEGSUB INDEX v_tabix.

ENDLOOP.

You can see that is the same like yours and changed the values in the financial document but this last one is the base for the other document (FM).

It's right that I can only substitute the field avalaible in the structure BSET_SUBST and these fields doesn't exist in structure but with an append structure I did.

Thanks for your answer,

Sandra M. Pulido

0 Kudos

Maybe this BTE is not getting triggered when you use the MIRO.

Try with the other one 1130 or 1140.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel